Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) apply to purchases of products and services (collectively “Products”) by the sellers (“haldin”) and buyers and/or Users (“Buyers”), through the https://haldin.com system and are only subject to the following Terms.
2. USER ACCOUNT
- PT. Haldin Pacific Semesta is a company that operates the web business https://haldin.com.
- User registration at https://haldin.com is free of charge. Head-on without prior notification to the User, has the authority to take necessary actions for any suspected violation or violation of the Terms & conditions and / or applicable law, such as cancellation of purchases, account suspension, and / or account deletion.
- The user hereby declares that the user is a person who is proficient and capable to bind himself in an agreement that is lawful.
- The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password for all activities that occur under the User’s account.
- The User agrees to ensure that the User leaves the account at the end of each session and notifies haldin if there is any unauthorized use of the User’s password or account.
- The user hereby states that haldin is not responsible for any losses or constraints arising from the misuse of the User’s account caused by User negligence, including but unlimited to lending or providing account access to other parties. Accessing links or links provided by other parties, provide or show a verification code (OTP), password or email to other parties, or other User negligence which results in losses or constraints on User accounts.
3. ORDER ACKNOWLEDGE
- Buyer accepts these Terms by ordering Products to be purchased hereunder this Agreement by submitting one or more written purchase order to the haldin. Each purchase order must be filled correctly and completely in the order form that is provided on the https://haldin.com system. In no event shall any other terms or conditions set forth on a purchase order submitted by the Buyer be binding on haldin, until confirmed by haldin in writing by an order acknowledgement or invoice (the “Order Confirmation”).
- Before purchasing a product, the Buyer agrees and is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to the information / description of the entire product (including but not limited to the type of product, weight, quality, function, and other available information).
- Orders Confirmation received before 1pm will be processed on the same day. orders after 1pm will be processed the next day.
- Orders Confirmation received on holidays, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following working day.
- If there is an error in the nominal price of the product caused by a typing error or incorrect price and information, then haldin has the right to reject or cancel orders that use the wrong price, including orders that have been paid.
- Product stock availability is the responsibility of haldin which offers the product and product stock availability can change at any time, so that if the product stock is empty, haldin will reject the order, and the payment made for the product is returned to the buyer.
Prices for Products covered by this Agreement may be adjusted by haldin, upon notice to Buyer at any time before the Order Confirmation has been accepted by Buyer, to reflect any increase in the haldin cost of raw materials incurred by Seller after issuance of the applicable Order Confirmation. Prices in any Order Confirmation from Seller are subject to change upon notice sent to Buyer at any time before the Order Confirmation has been accepted. All stated prices are inclusive of any taxes, fees, duties, and levies, however designated or imposed, including but not limited to value-added and withholding taxes that are levied or based upon the amounts paid under this Agreement (collectively, “Taxes”). Any Taxes related to the Products purchased pursuant to this Agreement are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- haldin shall be entitled to invoice Buyer for the price of the Goods before the shipment of the Goods.
- Buyer must pay in full to haldin within the period determined by haldin and in accordance with the procedures indicated in the Order Confirmations issued by Haldin.
- Payments are only made via registered payment systems. The buyer must ensure that the amount paid is in accordance with the Order Confirmation, before making a payment, to prevent payment failure.
- If there is an overpayment, then request for a refund can only be done within 2×24 hours after the product is received, by attaching a photo of the product and the address of the recipient of the refund. haldin has the right to accept or reject the delivery of refunds with certain considerations.
- Payments made after the set time will be automatically rejected by the haldin system. And the Buyer must carry out the reorder process for the issue of a new Order Recognition.
- haldin will deliver the Goods in accordance with the delivery terms and at the place of delivery stated in the Order Confirmations.
- Delivery of products using the delivery service provider company that has officially collaborated with haldin.
- Order Confirmation that has been verified and processed before 12 noon will be sent on the same day, after 12 noon will be carried out on the next working day. Orders on holidays will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any provisions relating to the delivery of products are the sole authority of the delivery service provider.
- The buyer understands and agrees that any problems that occur during the process of shipment the goods by the goods, delivery service provider are the responsibility of the delivery service provider.
Buyers can apply for a refund with the following conditions:
- Excess payment from the Buyer over the price of the Product
- The product is not accepted by the buyer due to the fault of the delivery service provider.
- The product received has expired.
- Products that have been received in a damaged condition refer to the following conditions: packaging is damaged/torn/perforated.
haldin reserves the right to alter, modify, or redesign its products without any obligation to replace previous shipments to Buyer.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection with the Products are the exclusive property of haldin. The sale of Products shall not, by implication or otherwise, convey any license under any intellectual property right relating to the compositions and/or applications of the Products. Buyer explicitly assumes all risks of any intellectual property infringement by reason of the use of the Products, whether singularly or in combination with other materials or in any processing operation.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
Seller will not be liable for any failures or delays caused by strikes, differences from workers, or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Seller, including but unlimited to fires, floods, accidents, action of any governmental authority, war, insurrection or riots, or shortages of labor, energy, raw materials, production facilities, or transportation. Where delays or failures are caused by labor difficulties, Seller will not be obligated to seek or obtain any settlement, in Seller’s sole judgment, that is not in Seller’s best interest.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with Indonesia Law.
- The seller will have the sole and exclusive right to determine whether any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the breach thereof, will be submitted to a court of law or arbitrated. The venue for any the arbitration in Indonesia.
12. CHOICE OF LANGUAGE
This Term is executed in both the Indonesian and English, which versions are intended to be identical in meaning and effect. Should any irreconcilable conflict between the two versions be identified, then Indonesian version shall prevail.
Terms & conditions may be changed and / or updated from time to time without prior notice. haldin recommends that you read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use the haldin service, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions.